So Mom got a new computer so she has been slow to download pictures. Here is a catch up since Mother's Day!
Grandma and Granpa were in town and took us to the Japanese steakhouse. Thomas loved the fire and I loved the train made out of onions best. And the Miso soup! Charlie
And here I am with my new train table! It is my favorite toy and I play with it everyday. My cousin, Susannah, donated all of her old tracks so I have been building new things all the time.
And we had our first visit to Chuck E. Cheese. Wow! It's crazy there!


So Mom got a new computer so she has been slow to download pictures. Here is a catch up since Mother's Day! Love, Charlie
So Mom got a new computer so she has been slow to download pictures. Here is a catch up since Mother's Day! Love, Charlie

No comments:
Post a Comment