back to school

Watch us as we grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend Trip




Charlie and I successfully completed our second trip in an airplane! We were so good. We went to our dad's hometown of Lewiston, New York and had a great time. The first night we went out to a nice restaurant with a lot of family for our Grandma's birthday. We were little angels but we found out later the reason Charlie was laughing so much was because he had a diaper blowout! He thought it was great but I just thought it was smelly! We decided to sit up on our own for the first time during the weekend. We don't stay up long but everyone was really excited so I guess we will keep practicing. Saturday afternoon we went to our first golf tournament - the Porter Cup. We had to be very quiet - I think we did a better job than our mom. She likes to talk. Saturday night there was a big party at the house so everyone could come and meet us. Everyone was so nice and it was fun to see our aunts, uncles, and cousins. We also have a new potential girlfriend, Madeline. She lives in Manhattan so she is very sophisticated! We will have to be on our best behavior to impress her next time.


More later! Thomas

No comments: