Monday, May 07, 2007
Four Month Update
As of today, Thomas and I are officially 17 weeks old! We were measured at the doctor's office today and are very proud of our size. I am 14 lbs. 5 oz. and 24.8 inches long and Thomas is 14 lbs. 14 oz. and 25 inches long. We have come a long weigh since we were born at 5 lbs. 5 oz. and our doctor says we are very healthy boys! We love to go to bed at 8 pm and do not get up until 7 am which makes our parents very happy. Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Jeffrey are coming in on Wednesday for Mother's Day weekend and then we are headed to Tennessee to see Grandmama and Papa Chuck all next week so I am sure we will have lots of picture updates then. See you later! Charlie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment