back to school

Watch us as we grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 15, 2007

1 Week and Growing.....


Well we are still hanging out at Northside Hospital in the "growing and feeding" area. We are getting pretty good at the eating part and are both gaining weight(our Dad is very proud). Thomas is going home in the next few days as he has been really hungry but I am more content to sleep so I may be here a little longer. The doctor says we are both very health boys so that is good news. Mom and Dad hang out here and feed us during the day and Grandma stopped by today and fed me lunch. Mom says its our one week birthday but she didn't bring us a present, maybe next week. We had a big day yesterday as our twin friends Molli and Keri stopped by and said hello. They are cool twins so we are going to learn from them all the fun parts of being a twin. They also brought us presents, we love presents. Well all this typing is making me tired so I think I may follow Thomas' lead and get some sleep. I will have Thomas post later this week. Here is a picture so you can see our progress.

Charlie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute set of twins. Glad they are doing so well and you too, Mary Susan. We miss you here at Oconee Regional. Come see us soon. (and bring the kids when you can) Jackie and Keith say hi.

Gil Gilliland
Director of Materials Management
Oconee Regional Medical Center
Milledgeville, Ga

Elizabeth and Raymond said...

What stinker little boys! Very cute. I know you're looking forward to getting them home. Looking forward to when little Ray gets to meet Charlie and Tom!

Elizabeth and Raymond